Saturday, October 9, 2010

PuNk rAwK pUrL Goes All Etsy & Stuff!

It took me ages longer than I had planned. And, it doesn't yet look quite how I had envisioned it. BUT... I have FINALLY opened my Etsy shop! I am very open & eager to receive critiques & feedback.

There is only one line of note cards in there presently, the Loteria Line (read about them below). More note card styles are coming very very shortly, like next week. AND... I will also be announcing some options to purchase them framed. I adore doing custom orders, so convo me on etsy!


Loteria note cards in a picture frame... instant & affordable art.

What else will she be whipping up for us besides note cards, you may be asking yourself. Boy oh boy, I am so glad that you asked that question! Atop my giant craft table I have been watching some super adorable hair accessories, & pins duke it out to debut in the next spot in the shop. A little further down the road you can look for pillows & some other home decor goodies.


Birdie & Arrows Cards

The Loteria line is created using actual pieces from the game. No photocopies here, no siree Bob! I hand cut all of the pieces, & then arrange them according to color & texture. Once I am happy with the layouts... the super fun-for-me part begins. Using different colored threads, I continue my story of color & texture by stitching all of the pieces together.

2 comments:

  1. Belated congrats on your etsy shop opening! Time to break the champagne on the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sewn note cards are great, the owls especially! cute stitching and buttons. congrats on your store!

    ReplyDelete