Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Knot Your Fault...

When I saw the ever awesome Ashley of After Nine to Five tweet about a bloggy photo contest... my eyes got super big, and my heart was all a flutter.  Thank you Ashley and Misty for hosting such a fabulous contest!

I spent a couple of hours on Sunday at the long ago closed Alameda Point Naval Base. It is a dreamland of decrepit buildings, shipyards, debris, tumbleweeds, and pure abandoned wonder. I snapped tons photos of battle ships, air control towers, even the sun shinning down on the San Francisco Bay, and my favorite shot of the day was this rope. Pure texture heaven.

It's Knot Your Fault...







I shoot photos all day, every day. All of my photography {or iPhoneography} is taken and edited entirely on my iPhone.  If you would like to see more of my photos, you can check out my Instagram account. I also post a few to Flickr.


Have a snap happy day! 

❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment