Why do I love wearing fingerless mitts?
- Obviously... They look wayyy COOL!
- They keep my hands warm, while looking wayyy COOL!
- While keeping my hands warm and looking wayyy COOL... I can still
- scratch the cats behind the ears
- open a package of cookies
- turn pages in a magazine
- poke people in the nose
- put on my make-up
- KNIT (cannot believe that wasn't #1)
- drive safely
- eat a bagel
- paint my fingernails
- put in my contact lenses
- pick my nose (if I wanted to)
- dial an old school rotary telephone
- floss my teeth
- get finger printed
- smoke (ewww gross! I DO NOT smoke! but I COULD while wearing fingerless mitts.)
The best part is that we will make them using the Magic Loop technique. Now let me start by saying that I do like double points. I have no struggles with them,no fear of them, no beef with the multi sticks whatsoever... BUT, and yes, I do have a big but here... Magic Loop is such a time saver. I find that it is much quicker, the whole ladder issue is avoided altogether, it is easier to try things on while you are knitting them. Use Magic Loop to knit socks, gloves, baby hats, cool cuffs, toys, etc.
See you in class!