26. Houndstooth prints.
27. Fresh Mint leaves.
28. Central heating.
29. Beautifully maintained hardwood floors.
30. My super girly pink, yellow & orange bedroom.
31. My collection of cat whiskers. (Weird? Maybe. Pretty? For sure.)
|read all about it|
32. Ironing. (Yes, I love to iron.)
33. The word “tchotchke”.
34. Long hot showers.
35. Casting off a knitting project. (One that has otherwise been finished since August)
37. Having my own washer & dryer. (Specifically not having to deal with the lint & gummy detergent goo of total strangers.)
38. Discovering really amazing chocolate
39. Sunsets & free moments to enjoy the view.
40. Hand knit wool socks.
41. Canoodling on the couch w/ my hunky man.
42. Red Velvet Cake lip-gloss.
43. Having my grandmother’s vintage button stash.
44. Having thick naturally curly hair (despite my lifelong complaints & wishing for straight hair).
45. The cast of Glee awesomely mashing up one of my all time favorite musicals “Singing in The Rain”. (Yes. I really do love musicals & have since I was a kid!)
46. Living so close to an IKEA that I could go everyday… if I wanted to.
47. My iPhone.
48. Circular knitting needles. (Nickel plated Addi Turbos are my favorite.)
49. Having subscriptions to lots of MAGAZINES!
50. Having coffee & breakfast made for me while I write this post!
What are YOU grateful for today, yesterday, or right this very moment?