650. Number 650 means I am half way through my list of 1300.
651. A simple rearranging of the furniture creates such a fresh feeling.
652. Coffee ice cubes.
653. The cool side of the pillow.
655. Hot Pink + Kelly Green + Jet Black = one awesome color palette.
656. Documentaries on John F. Kennedy.
657. Mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic.
658. Getting surprise packages in the mail!
659. New neighbors who appear to be sane.
660. Driving a convertible on the hottest days of the year.
661. A cuff quickly made from the neckband of an old t-shirt::
668. Learning to use a knitting machine.
669. Learning how to fix bent needles on said knitting machine.
670. The sweet stare of an adorable puppy dog.
671. Sushi lunch breaks!!!
672. Cold beer on a HOT day.
673. Stretching out to find the cold spot at the foot of the bed with my foot.
674. Reconnecting with some dear Twitter friends after being absent for a week.
What are you most grateful for on a hot summer day?