Hello Everyone! Yes, I am alive. And yes, I have missed being here... a lot!
I've also missed visiting you over on your blogs too. Some things have shifted and I have been very very busy. I asure you that as I adjust to my new schedule I will be blogging and tweeting again on a regular schedule. Please don't forget about me! xoxo
1300 Things To Be Grateful For:: Week 28
675. Sweet cat kisses after a long day out and about.
676. Really good hot and sour soup.
677. A sweet cup of Cinnamon Plum tea.
678. BBQ pork chow mein.
680. Meeting a new friend... on his 1 month birthday!
681. The awesome staff at Pet Food Express. ( a local company)
682. Pecan Praline granola.
683. Peach season!!!
684. Peaches in Irish oatmeal.
685. Peaches in yogurt.
686. Peaches in my special peach macadamia nut bread.
693. The summer set of ants came and went w/out much of a fuss.
694. Bagels with lox & cream cheese.
695. Ritual coffee in the neighborhood.
696. Securing an office space for a freelance gig.
697. Fresh fig room refresher.
698. Gaining speed and accuracy on a knitting machine.
And how is your summer going? Where have you been? Where are you going? Have you blogged about your summer vacation? Leave me a link to your post.