1300 Things To Be Grateful For: Week 8
176. Car trips with a beloved friend.
177. Finally seeing the surface of my studio table.
178. The big yellow ball in the sky (especially when it’s been hiding for a week).
179. A freshly mopped kitchen floor.
180. Having a lazy day & not judging myself for it.
182. This awesome photo of my latest TV crush, Jack McBrayer (Kenneth of 30 Rock).
183. Meeting internet friends & loving them as much in person as I do online. (see week 4: # 92)
184. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee
185. Remembering to water my plants before they go all wilty.
187. Crunchy Peanut Butter.
188. Marimekko in my living room:
189. Finding a parking spot in SF on flat/level ground. (I am out of practice driving my no-power-steering manual transmission car in the hilly-town)
191. The free Photoshop Express app for iPhone.
192. A shelf full of empty journals just waiting to be filled up w/ words & doodles.
193. BBQ dinner with a friend. (The Sassy Mo-Lassy bbq sauce was my fave!)
194. Striped knee-high socks:
195. Finding a cool vintage tablecloth at the thrift shop & it being 50% off when I get to the register. Double Score!
196. Lily Allen. (Her voice, lyrics, & general rad-ness/adorable-ness.)
197. Puffy white clouds.
198. Funny unintended shadow puppets on the wall.
199. Really Yummy Thai Food.
200. Learning to Needle Felt:
What are YOU grateful for right this minute?