Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photo Post

These Photos were taken last year around this time and are some of the very first images I took with that crazy popular app for the iPhone, Hipstamatic. I am not a photographer, nor do I claim to be one. The plain & simple truth is that the iPhone camera is pretty darned good, & there are tons of great photography apps for it.  These have inspired me to explore different subject matter and overall just have more fun with the process of taking photos. 

Last Year I began two different 365 projects on Flickr. The first one was a Hipstamtic 365, that I have to admit fell by the wayside mid December.  I do hope to pick it up again soon.  How do you pick up with an abandoned 365 project? You can see my more of my Hipstamatic photos here

View Full Size
View Full Size


View Full Size
View Full Size

Are you an amateur photographer? Or a Pro? What do you enjoy photographing? What are your points of view about the cell phone photography "movement"?

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment