Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love of Lists

30DAYSButton
I am super excited to be participating in the upcoming 30 Days Of Lists Challenge.  Making ONE list a day... hardly a challenge. I typically make about 6 lists before I even get out of my jammies in the morning.  (okay. okay.  So I am recently unemployed & spend an embarrassing amount of time working at home in said jammies.  Point being, that I am constantly making lists!)

When I first heard about this, the following list of thoughts ran through my mind:
  • Awesomesauce! I love lists! 
  • List making... uhhhh, that's how I roll!  
  • A list-a-day challenge: Heck Yeah, this is for me!  
  • Waaait a minute. Hey brain, slow your roll... I wonder what the rules are.   
All of the info that I needed to make the choice to participate was in this beautiful tidbit found at the bottom of the  the announcement post:
There's no wrong way to do this and if you don't like a prompt on a certain day, just change it. Tweak it. Make it your own.
I am still not sure which notebook or journal I am going to use for this project, or how I will decorate it. I am pretty sure that I am going to post 7 days worth of lists once a week... but who knows, I may change my mind.  The beauty of this project is the freedom to make it up as I go.

So what about YOU? Are you a list maker?
If you are, & if you choose to come along on this fun challenge, I'll be looking forward to loving your lists!


-t

No comments:

Post a Comment