327. Cocktails with friends.
328. Cassis flavored French macaroons.
329. Delivering a wholesale order.
330. Cadbury Creme Eggs.
332. The sound that emptying the trash bin on my MacBook Pro makes.
333. Paying a much larger Etsy bill than I am accustomed to... because it contained transaction fees & not just listing fees.
334. One pint of ice cream + two spoons + silly movie + two cuddly people.
335. The smell of coconut scented hair/skin products.
336. My vintage globes (pictured below).
338. A sunny walk in the Mission district of SF.
339. A burger with Swiss cheese & mushrooms.
340. Frings (the combo of french fries & onion rings served together).
341. Driving over the Bay Bridge.
342. Meeting new art/craft minded people.
343. Exciting possibilities w/ the Etsy I Heart Art Project.
344. New products to be listed::
345. The feeling of squishing my fingers through warm clean potting soil when repotting my plants.
346. The feeling of the sun kissing my face.
347. Knowing that a sun kissed face will result in more freckles on my nose!
348. Holding Hands.
350. This week's Rosco Poses::
Thank you all for reading this weekly feature & leaving such inspiring comments!
What are YOU grateful for right this very minute?