401. The burst of flavor from that little teeny piece of pepper that was hiding in my mouth.
403. Winning awesome giveaways from crafty broads whom I have mad r e s p e c t for.
404. Etsy sales picking up again after being slooooooow.
405. Happy crying.
407. Mushrooms. (they are tasty as a food and super cute as decor)
409. Getting funny / awesome/ cool stuff in the mail from a new pen pal.
410. Gruyere cheese... especially when baked onto a buttery flaky pastry.
413. A still sharp sharpie.
414. Cat yawns... especially when they end with cat lip smacking.
415. Being invited to sell at some smaller SF craft/art shows.
416. Ridiculously strong coffee.
419. Brunch with a friend at a fabulously quirky cafe.
420. The word "terpsichorean".
422. Being asked to participate in so many awesome events this summer.
423. Taking those "next steps" for my business.
424. A tall cold glass of water.
425. This video cracks me up & I think the dude is super cute::
Is there someone you'd like to tell how grateful you are for them being in your life?
In constant gratitude for you, your comments...