376. Berry Pie w/ crumb top! (this is funny to those who read my tweets)
377. Carob. (please don't compare it to chocolate... it's not supposed to replace it.)
378. A sale on Moo cards.
379. A spool of pretty pink linen twine.
380. Asparagus season.
382. The 70's sitcom Soap... watch it (instant Netflix). Way ahead of it's time & hilarious. Think Arrested Development... 1977.
383. Lunch with awesome new friends.
384. BART-ing (rather than driving) into San Francisco.
385. Indian food. (it'd been a while since I've enjoyed your deliciousness)
387. Happy healthy houseplants.
388. Toasted marshmallow milkshakes.
389. Hamburgers from Trueburger.
390. Being featured in so many Etsy Treasuries.
391. Orla Kiely bags.
392. Vimeo. (Dear YouTube, you're still cool... though not AS cool)
394. Meeting customers in person & getting great feedback.
395. PayPal can do First Class shipping labels.
397. The 1890 Artists Open Studios... always awesome to attend.
398. Big leafy salads.
399. Ginger ale.
What are you grateful for on Mondays? I bet you can list a few!