Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On My Mind...

I have been very behind in the reading & writing of Blog Land these days.  I am happy to report that it is due to me being super busy with some exciting new projects.  More on those later.  In the meantime,  here is a quick list of things that have been on my mind the last few days...



1.  These vintage graph paper buttons/magnets on from this etsy shop
(i am massively obsessed with these)

2.  I love not having to use envelopes at the ATM any longer. But why does air stream out of the cash/check slot making it super difficult to deposit said articles?  

3.  The days of young thugs blasting boom boxes on the bus have been replaced with young thugs blasting music from the speaker of their cell phones on the bus. (did I really just say "thugs"?)

4.  I need to exercise more. Working from home is really beginning to make an impression... on the cushions of my couch. 


5.  The art of Portland Artist Matte Stephens. Check out his blog & his etsy shop
(I've been a big fan of his work for years.  I think I'll treat myself to some for my birthday this year)  

6.  When did staying organized turn into a luxury? I would love to have the time to organize my "office". I have an awesome little room that is attached to my living room. There is a vintage Monterey Ranch writing desk in there, lime green filing cabinets, and a ton of crap. It's quickly become a dumping ground for things I am too lazy busy to file or properly put away. 


What's on your mind these days? 

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment