551. The kindness of strangers.
552. Happy white clouds after a week of grumpy grey ones.
553. Meatball subs.
554. The smell of paint. A lot of different kinds of paint.
555. The happy feeling that I get when I look at this photo::
557. My first Etsy sale to Iceland!
558. Sweet crisp apples.
561. A 1% decrease in the state tax rate.
563. Tacky tabletops at tasty taquerias
564. A freshly washed blanket.
565. Vintage linens.
567. When customers share photos of the items they received from me.
568. Tuna Noodle Casserole::
569. Confirmation that I am vending at Capsule Design Festival this Fall.
570. Gluten free soy sauce. (it just tastes better)
571. Crafty Business dates.
572. New friends.
574. National Donut Day... Chocolate cake donut w/ Rosewater glaze::
Did you celebrate National Donut Day last week?
Which one food item would you honor with it's own holiday?
p.s. In conclusion I noticed that the photos of this post are alternating crisp bright greens and stark black & whites. I am currently a little obsessed with taking black & white photos... which strikes me funny seeing as that I am typically so motivated by intensely bright colors.