Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dear Rosco - Love Cooper

Hello PuNk rAwK pUrL readers. My name is Rosco P. Coltrane and if you are new around here you might not know who I am. I am a cat. I am PuNk rAwK pUrL's cat. You can read about me and about this new column 'Dear Rosco' by clicking on the link for this blog post 

Tammy and I have been talking about me writing this column for a few months now, and I am pretty excited to finally be answering my very first letter from the pet of a blogger. And a super cute pet he is. Tammy and I both really loved the photos of this ridiculously adorable dog. Speaking of dogs, I would like to clear one thing up right now. Just because I am a cat, I have absolutely nothing against the canine type. I have met and loved a lot of dogs. Pets are like people... some are lame and some are awesome... no matter the nap of their fur. 

Now let's get down to business... 


Dear Rosco, 

My name is Cooper and I just turned 10 months old last Sunday (been living with my folks for 7 1/2 months). I'm an only child.
My mom's name is Sécia. She has a little blog in which I'm often included and runs two Etsy shops; Petite Insanities & The Little Bird Told Me when she's not working in television production (her day job). I'm a really good puppy and don't even chew on her things (only mine). I can sit, lay down, shake & heel on command and I even play catch by myself. She's really proud of me. One day she hopes to be able to work from home so she can spend more time playing & cuddling with me.

My question is: How come I still squat when I go potty? I would think I'd be lifting my leg by now.







Dear Cooper, 

Thank you for writing in & thank to your mom, Sécia for allowing you to use her computer... assuming that you don't have your own computer. And if that is the case, I'm going to need to discuss some admin issues with Tammy. But enough about my potentially unfair working conditions. Let's talk about you. 

So you pee while sitting down huh? I have indeed noticed that some full grown dogs do pee while sitting. I always assumed that they were just lazy smart. I mean, why in the world would anyone lift their leg, unless they are licking their foot to clean it? 



In the interest of your concern over the matter, I asked the Hunk (Tammy's dude) about your situation. He loves dogs and has fostered a bunch of them over the years. He is my go-to dog expert. The Hunk said that it's not as common for adult boy dogs to pee while sitting, but some do and there is nothing wrong with you. He compared it to human men who pee while sitting instead of standing.... other dudes might judge you for it, but there is nothing wrong with you. The Hunk asked me to clarify: that he does NOT pee while sitting... but still no judgement. 

My thoughts in closing... 
With all of the squatting that you are doing, your glutes will be super strong & you can kick the butts of anyone who makes fun of you.

❤ & purrs & whisker kisses,
-R 


If you are a pet reading this, and you would like some advice from me, please see the bottom of this post for the details or email me. I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment