575. Funny people. Yeah, I'm talking to you!
576. Cake pops! Of course cake would be even awesomer on a stick!
577. Puffy yellow skirts by jean paul gaultier.
578. Blue & white geometric patterns on a well fitted top.
581. Bake Sales.
583. Putting my swollen aching feet up onto a fluffy pillow.
584. The generosity of strangers when asked to aid someone in need.
585. My comfort with speaking in front of large crowds.
587. Sharp scissors.
588. Brightly colored felt unicorns.
589. Fabric covered storage buckets.
590. Serrano Chile salted caramels from a friend.
591. Caramelized Onion dip from Trader Joe's. Even the label is stylishly cute!
592. This house. Everything about it excites me.
594. Finally using iMovie to edit a video for a vlog. (still tons to learn)
595. That I am still loving my haircut.
596. The way that a strong wind sounds whilst up in my 3rd floor flat.
597. Olive green & lime green skinny stripes.
598. The X-Men movies. (yeah.. really)
599. I love this song, in all it's variations. Especially the one in this video::
What's your favorite childhood song?