Friday, September 23, 2005

DONE: Tulle Drop Stitch Sample


Tulle Drop Stitch Sample
Originally uploaded by punk rawk purl.
Feeling a bit under the weather today. Kinda flu-ish. Here is a bit of knit to share. I didn't have enough tulle to start another repeat of the drop stitch thingy I had going. So I made pom pom's. I am a sucker for pom pom's. Besides, I was really curious to see how they would look in tulle... I think they look cool!
OK... I am going to go to work now. Maybe immersing myself in yarn at work will make me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!

    I LOVE the scarf. Where did you ever get that tulle yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET WELL soon!!! :O)

    Really love the yarn - if that doesn't make you feel better, I just don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete