Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My-So-Called-Scarf... DONE!!!


I finished something!!!! this yarn has been such a pleasure to work with! And it just looks so damned good!!! This stitch is really fun to knit!
    The stats...
    Start: 8/28
    Done: 9/23
    Yarn: UniKat # 01 22377
    Needle US #15


I am almost done with my Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves from ther AlterKnits book. (the first photo is the best representation of the actual color)
I have one glove completed, & I just need to finish the thumb on the second glove, weave in a couple of ends, block 'em & lace 'em up! I am so in love with that blue manos (# 36, mallard)!! I went shopping yesterday for ribbon. That has been the single most difficult part of these gloves!! I did find a couple of possibilties. And as it turns out, the "stunt double" ribbon that I was using to test out the gloves with.... I kinda like it the best so far. I will try to get some pics up of the ribbons later today or tomorrow, so you can all share your thoughts with me.


I am still plugging away on my secret tweed hat project for the shop, the world's most boring project (laptop bag), purse straps for skully bag (haven't even started), the long forgotten leaf stitch scarf, and about 3 samples pieces for the shop. And I have a very very long list of things that I MUST get started on!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm gonna make some of those gloves for dd.... very cute.

    Can't wait to see your hat. Brother's birthday is tomorrow and I was going to make him a hat (got a great celtic knot cable hat pattern recently) - but haven't had the time.

    Speaking of which - better run check the purse that is a-feltin'

    ReplyDelete