1300 Things To Be Grateful For: Week 11
251. The smell of freshly chopped cilantro
252. Discovering the stuff you were already buying is on sale
253. Witnessing the Catnip Crazies
254. A bag full of vintage tablecloths from an awesome friend
255. Scrubs. The TV show. Not the garment/uniform (tho they look comfy).
256. These Cushions by Darling Clementine:
257. Mail swapping coffee filters with the lovely Caren from Tea and Chickadees
258. Post-it Notes
259. That I had gauze & medical tape in the house on Saturday.
260. Boxes & boxes of vintage buttons.
261. Color palette:: Cherry Red, Lemon Yellow, and Turquoise Blue, with Black & White accents.
262. This Geico commercial (I can't stop watching it):
263. Making a Sale on Etsy!
264. Carne Asada burritos w/ extra guacamole.
265. Glue-sticks. Sheer genius... the convenience of glue in a stick.
266. Being loaned the most adorable vintage sewing machine.267. So much positive feedback about my Moleskine Journals!
268. Warm Cats on a cold lap
269. Making it to day 200 of 365 Days- Self Portrait Project:
|Day 200/ 365|
270. Any of the "conversations with a two year old" posts from crafty ave. Her little Loo cracks me UP! & I am not usually amused by kids.
271. That Oakland tap water is tasty.
272. Heating Pad under the covers on a chilly night.
273. Apples... crisp ones.
274. Cheese & cracker snacks.
275. This song by E L O: ❤ it so hard! I recall listening to song when I was just a kid & it has always made the sky blue & the sun shine for me!
How many things can you think of to be grateful for in the next 30 minutes? 10 minutes? right this very minute?