Thursday, March 10, 2011

Join The Party!


What is a Blog Party? 
A blog party occurs on a blog (pretty self-explanatory!) with a new post being published each hour. It's a lot of fun and a true labor of love!

 The adorable Kam of the popular blog, Campfire Chic, is turning 25 today! 
Happy Birthday Kam!
[You may also know Kam as one of the three masterminds behind the 30 Days of Lists Blog Challenge.]


Join me (& a ton of other bloggers) in celebration of Kam's special day over on Campfire Chic for her 24 hour Birthday Blog Party!  It began promptly at midnight & will be going strong all day & night!  Yes, we bloggers sure know how to party!  There will be music, recipes, memories, tutorials, printables, giveaways, & more! 

There is even a guest post by yours truly!  My post will be going up in the early evening hours (Pacific Time)... but you'll just have to tune in over there to be sure & catch it. Besides... you won't want to miss all of the fun going on over there! Did I mention Giveaways?! 

This is my first time as a guest blogger AND my first time attending a Blog Party.  
Leave comments on your favorite Blog Party Posts over there & then come back here & tell me how you enjoyed the party & which posts you liked!   

Let's Get This Party Started! 
-t

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I have chosen this post... well actually I have chosen the post that this post is about... to be a part of the Archive Dive for the i made it so blog!  Choosing a post that I guest wrote for another blog may be a little unconventional.. but hey, that's how I roll.  The topic was spot on. 
I wrote about my Milestone birthday coming up this Fall for Campfire Chic's Birthday Blog Party. Please go on over & check it out! Be sure to come back here & leave me a comment to let me know what you thought. 
friday archive dive button

No comments:

Post a Comment