Friday, March 4, 2011

My ABC's

I spied with my little eye this post over at What No Mints?


I love organizing things; chronologically, by size, by color, & yes, even alphabetically! I mean, WHO doesn't love the alphabet?! So to create an "about me" list in alphabetical order... I'm all over that listy goodness!


{source}
 Some stuff about me... alphabetically:

A. Age: 39 (& I am super excited to turn 40 this this year)

B. Bed Size: Queen.

C. Chore You Dislike: Litterbox Cleaning. The next cat WILL be toilet trained :^)

D. Dogs: I like them ok. Someday I'd like to share my home w/ a chihuahua.

E. Essential Start to Your Day: A smile & an acknowledgment that Anything is Possible!

F. Favorite Color: As if I could pick just one! Current color palette crush: bubblegum pink, mustard yellow, pumpkin orange, & chocolate brown... w/ a dash of bright yellow.

G. Gold or Silver: I always keep a Silver linning for a cloudy day.

H. Height: 5’4-1/2"

I. Instruments You Play(ed): Electric Bass... used to.

J. Job Title: Me.

K. Kids: No thank you.

L. Live: Oakland, California, Just 10 minutes across the Bay from San Francisco.

M. Mom’s Name: Marie

N. Nicknames: Rockstar.

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: none.

P. Pet Peeves: People who stare but won't smile.

Q. Quote from a Movie: "How would you like a swift kick in Taco buddy?" Rubin & Ed (1991)

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One younger sister. We haven't spoken in years... & I can honestly say that I am ok with it.

T. Time You Wake Up: between 6AM & 7:30 AM... no matter what time I went to sleep the night before.

U. Underwear: "That thong thong thong thong thong" 

V. Veggies You Don’t Like: Okra.

W. What Makes You Run Late: Me.

X. X-Rays You’ve Had: mostly dental. Oh yeah... & I had surgery on my elbow a bunch of years ago. tons of X-rays then.

Y. Yummy Food You Make: Irish Oatmeal! My summertime version is made w/ a little bit of each: butter, brown sugar & maple syrup. & then I add toasted pecans & peaches.

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Polar Bears, Penguins, & Pachyderms!

What are your ABC's? If you choose to do the same survey on your blog, link back here – I would love to learn more about you!




-t

No comments:

Post a Comment