Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yarn For Sale! Part 2

The time has come for me to part with some yarn from my stash.  I have more yarn than I can shake two pointy sticks at & it's time to let some go.  I need to make more room in my home & less room in my wallet. *wink wink*  
See bottom for shipping/payment details.
(I am aware that some large online yarn companies may be selling some of this yarn cheaper. I am not a large online yarn company & am not trying to compete with them.)


Artyarns- Supermerino (100% superwash merino wool)
Colourway: #156 ( I call it Butterscotch Blues)
Worsted/Aran Weight: 4.5 sts/in
Yards: 104 per skein 
Needle Size US 7
3 skeins- $24 + shipping (see below)


Berroco- Jasper (100% merino wool)
Colourway: #3833 Verde Lavras
Dye Lot # 780
Worsted/Aran Weight: 4.5 sts/in
Yards: 98 per skein 
Needle Size US 9
4 skeins- $32 + shipping (see below)


This Yarn was Discontinued, Get it While you Can!
Zitron- Unikat (100% merino wool)
Colourway: #01 Rainbow
Dye Lot # 22377
Bulky Weight: 3 sts/in
Yards: 175 per skein 
Needle Size US 10
1 skeins- $18 + shipping (see below)


This is a Discontinued Colourway
Rowan- Biggy Print (100% merino wool)
Colourway: #247 Shock
Dye Lot # 6E4
Super Bulky Weight: 1.25- 1.5 sts/in
Yards: 33 per skein 
Needle Size US 35
2 skeins- $22 + shipping (see below)
___________________________________________________________________________


  • Shipping charges will be determined based on your location. (i have a scale & will give you the exact shipping cost)
  • Yes, I will ship internationally. 
  • I will be accepting payment via PayPal. 
All yarn comes to you as it is photographed, never wound, never used.  All of my yarn lives in a smoke free home. It is stored in plastic bins.  There is a cat who lives here, but he doesn't hang out in the yarn bins. He only lazes around on top of the yarn that is being knit... sometimes WHILE it's being knit. 

___________________________________________________________________________
I have more yarn listings on my Ravelry Stash page. (fyi: you must be have a Ravelry account to view this page) Also see:: Yarn For Sale! Part 1

Thanks for looking! There will be more yarn coming soon. & please do pass this post onto your knitterly friends!

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment