426. The freckle farm on my nose is growing a big crop from all the sunshine.
427. That it's warm enough to leave the windows open at night.
428. Pre-peeled cloves of garlic.
429. Rosco nesting in an empty cardboard box.
430. Shiny clean hardwood floors.
432. A hot cup of ginger green tea on a chilly morning.
433. Big strong bear hugs from a big strong hunky boy.
434. Unexpected money in the mail.
435. Rediscovering my hoards of fabric... and plotting to sew it up into frilly skirts and dresses.
438. Reaching 30 Etsy Sales!
439. Gift wrapping for customers.
440. A bowlful of carrot sticks.
441. Pockets. On everything. Yes, pockets.
442. The sweet juicy burst from biting into an orange slice.
445. My curly pigtails.
446. Cinnamon Candies.
447. My ability to keep a secret.
448. Root-beer. (I'm pretty sure I've listed this before.... but I'm really grateful for it!)
449. The grocery clerk asking how my was going... and knowing that she really wanted to know.
In constant gratitude for you, your comments, and the beauty of the everyday world around us...