Sunday, May 29, 2011

Honey Pop. Berry Love.

It's been about three weeks since I've made my last Etsy Treasury. I was beginning to have withdrawals. As usual my mind has been obsessed with color palettes. Every day I have a new color combo that I am in love with. Some palettes have stuck with me over the years. This is one of those longtime color obsessions...

Honey Pop. Berry Love.
by punkrawkpurl


The soothing color of honey punched up by brilliant pops of hot pink... one of my all time favorite color palettes.

Visit the Treasury Page to see it Full Sized


Sale 25% Off - Original...
$56.25

Fruit Punch, Asymmetric...
$25.00

Natural Paper Lace Note...
$6.00

Hot Pink Confetti Garla...
$24.00

Cassandra - Pink Blosso...
$11.00

Electric cityscape leat...
$29.00

lovebirds. raspberry pi...
$15.00

bonne nuit owl - vintag...
$35.00

SPECTRUM SERIES--GOLD--...
$18.00

Seahorse Buckle with Re...
$44.00

Mustard Yellow Wool Ble...
$5.00

Set of 5 Wool Wrapped S...
$30.00

Giraffes handmade coin ...
$

organic flannel baby bl...
$53.00

Baby Boy
$295.00

Crocheted Bunny Rattle
$15.00



Other color palettes floating through my mind's eye... 
  • Olive Green + Teal Blue + Sky Blue + a dash of Mustard Yellow
  • Turquoise + Ruby Red + Jet Black + a hint of Lemon Yellow
  • Royal Purple + Hot-Pants Pink + Turquoise

Which colors are you dreaming about today? 

❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment