Thursday, May 12, 2011

Domo Ariagato Sew-Mo-Roboto

After selling out in local boutiques... 
Sew-Mo-Robotos will be available in my Etsy shop first thing tomorrow morning! 
Each & every Sew-Mo-Roboto Collage is a one of a kind original... handmade with ❤ by me. I have signed and dated each Roboto on the back.

These little guys are by far the most detailed and labor intensive item that I have offered so far. Each one is truly a unique piece of art. I am very excited to share them with you & hope that you love them as much as I do.
 


My Sew-Mo-Robotos are created using various papers & cardstock, some new & some recycled... some are even vintage. The smaller bits are from old playing cards, paint swatches, flyers, magazines, security envelopes, phonebooks, etc. Each piece is meticulously hand cut or punched & machine stitched and glued with ❤.


The collages are backed with repurposed file folders, making them super sturdy. They measure 5 -1/8" x 7- 1/8” & are ready to drop into a standard frame (which displays a 5" x 7" image) or prop up all by themselves. The “mat” is built right into the piece… Yay, no additional matting is necessary! 
Framing will be available as an add-on item in a separate listing.  



I have 8 Sew-Mo-Robotos ready to ship out. I will begin listing all of them in the shop tomorrow morning, Friday May 13th, at 9 AM pst. 

Which Sew-Mo-Roboto is your favorite, and where would you display him or her? Would you be interested in the Sew-Mo-Robotos on a journal?
❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment