Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Change Please

I have been on a whirlwind of organizing and streamlining pretty much everything that gets in my path right now. I was up until 2 AM  last night cleaning out and reorganizing my filing cabinets, work table, and yes, even the junk drawer in the kitchen.  

Working from home over the past two months has created a lot of excess clutter and is now demanding that I rearrange my dining room cool artists' studio for a more efficient workflow. I have a pretty work area, but I need it to be efficient as well as pleasing to my eye. As things have gotten cluttered I sweep them offstage into pretty little storage bins and boxes. I have tons of those pretty little bins and boxes. After a while I lose track of which pretty box is concealing the thing that I really need to find.  

I am also doing some blog maintenance...  mostly layout. Please excuse any wonky bits and bobs until I get things sorted out. In the meantime, please enjoy this pretty photo that I snapped with my iPhone a couple of weeks ago. 


Any organizing projects that you have underway? Any that you have on your to-do list? 

❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment