Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mail Day!

Yes, I do get mail everyday. 
When I write "Mail Day!" it's because the postman brought me extra special somethings! Boy oh boy, did he ever bring me some truly awesome goodies this week, and all the way from Australia. 

My choices:: Sweet Doe Necklace & Vintage Japanese Cabochon Earrings

The truly beautiful Jess Van Den of Epheriell Designs notified me a couple of weeks ago that I was the April winner of her monthly giveaway. Yes, I said "monthly giveaway". And the extra cool part... I didn't even have to enter. Generous Jess holds a giveaway each month & all you have to do is sign up to receive her newsletter, which is jam packed with discount codes, useful indie biz info, and pretty pictures. 

The April prize was a necklace and pair of earrings of the winners choice from her Vintette shop. The timing was perfect, I had been thinking that I owned no post earrings, and it would be nice to have some as an option. I had a difficult time choosing my prizes, there were so many choices suited to me. I do believe that I chose quite wisely. I have worn my little deer necklace every day since it arrived. I am so in love with it & have received many compliments already. 

{Vintage inspired sweetness:  Vintette on Etsy }

A little more about Jess:
She runs two jewelry businesses, produces *bespoke* (a craft zine), and conducts e-courses on effectively using social media to grow your indie business. Oh, and she manages to still have time to be a great Twitter friend. 

{Modern & Unique:: Shop Epheriell }

Where to Shop w/ Jess: 
Where to Read/Chat w/ Jess:
Blog  .  Twitter  .   Facebook
And be sure to sign up for her Newsletter!



Did you get anything special in the mail this week? 
❤  
-t
 

No comments:

Post a Comment