Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yarn For Sale! Part 1

Note: Yarn Sale posts will pop up now & then, 
but I assure you this blog is not turning into a yarn shop! 

The time has come for me to part with some yarn from my stash.  I have more yarn than I can shake two pointy sticks at & it's time to let some go.  I need to make more room in my home & less room in my wallet. *wink wink*  (I am aware that some large online yarn companies may be selling some of this yarn cheaper. I am not a large online yarn company & am not trying to compete with them.)

Today's lot is delicious Malabrigo, a family owned yarn company in Uruguay.  This super soft yarn needs little to no introduction, as most knitters are quite familiar with it. However, if you have any questions or would like project suggestions... please email me & ask.  See bottom for shipping/payment details.

Malabrigo Kettle Dyed Pure Merino Wool- 
Hand Painted Seleccion Privada in Colorway: "K"
Worsted Weight: 4-5 sts/in
Yards: 216/ skein 
Needle Size US 7-9 
2 skeins- $30 + shipping (see below)


Malabrigo Kettle Dyed Pure Merino Wool- 
Colorway: Jaen #113
Worsted Weight: 4-5 sts/in
Yards: 216/ skein 
Needle Size US 7-9 
3 skeins- $30 + shipping (see below)



Malabrigo Kettle Dyed Pure Merino Wool- 
Colorway: Hongos #147
Worsted Weight: 4-5 sts/in
Yards: 216/ skein 
Needle Size US 7-9 
1 skein- $10 + shipping (see below)



Malabrigo Aquarella 100% Wool- 
Colorway: Solis #09
Super Bulky: 2.25 sts/in
Yards: 65/ skein 
Needle Size US 13 
2 skeins- $25 + shipping (see below)



Malabrigo Aquarella 100% Wool- 
Colorway: Coronilla #05
(this colorway was very difficult to capture it's overall much deeper/darker than pictured. 
the orange highlights are accurately pictured)
Super Bulky: 2.25 sts/in
Yards: 65/ skein 
Needle Size US 13 
2 skeins- $25 + shipping (see below)

  • Shipping charges will be determined based on your location. (i have a scale & will give you the exact shipping cost)
  • Yes, I will ship internationally. 
  • I will be accepting payment via PayPal. 

All yarn comes to you as it is photographed, never wound, never used.  All of my yarn lives in a smoke free home. It is stored in plastic bins.  There is a cat who lives here, but he doesn't hang out in the yarn bins. He only lazes around on top of the yarn that is being knit... sometimes WHILE it's being knit. 

Thanks for looking! There will be more yarn coming soon. & please do pass this post onto your knitterly friends! 

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment