Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spooky Cute!

Now available.... 
Spooky Cute Skully Journals  

I have stitched it up again... this time with dem dry bones.  
All of the boney pieces and parts are meticulously cut out by hand and machine stitched onto a morbidly cute colorful background. I then stich the artwork onto the cover of a Moleskine Journal.

There are 5 colors and 2 page styles to choose from::
Cauldron Black •  Putrid Pink •  Blood Red •  Nightshade Navy •  Menacing Mustard 
Grid or Lined pages

Available now in My Etsy Shop... 
Go get 'em before they get YOU first! 

I am curious to know.... Trick-or-Treat, Old-Timey Poison Bottles, or Yo Ho Ho Ho....
For You, is the skull & crossbones motif more associated with Pirate or Halloween themes? Leave me a comment below, telling me where your mind travels to when you see this skully-boney icon.

❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment