Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Days of Lists- Weekly Recap #3

You can see all of my lists for this project in my 30 Days of Lists Flickr Set.  There is also Week 1 Recap & Week 2 Recap on this here blog.  

For some reason I forgot to include list # 14 in lasts week recap. So there will be an extra list in this weeks recap... not that anyone else was counting. 
_______________________________________________________________
14/30:: Things I Love About_______
15/30:: On My Shopping List
16/30:: Things To See in My Town
17/30: Words That Are Challenging to Spell
18/30:: Road Trip Must Haves
19/30:: Recipes I'd Like to Try
20/30:: Celebrity Crushes

Some of these crushes are because they are:
-hot
-funny
-talented
can you guess which is which?
21/30:: Things I'd Like to do This Spring

You should also check out the Flickr group to see all of the different interpretations of this listy project!
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment