Monday, May 9, 2011

1300 Things: Week 19


451.  My mega heavy duty staple gun with the metallic gold rubber handle.     
452.  Earplugs... when it's rockin on the block.  
453.  Paper. All kinds of paper. Every beautiful scrap of paper that I can cut, fold, and glue into art.  
454.  Cool stuff that I actually need in the "As Is" section of IKEA.  
455.  Illustrated snails.
456.  Incredibly sweet smelling roses from my yard::


457.  I made a whale... and everybody loved it as much as I do. 
458.  Finding the perfect button... finally.  
459.  Cat yawns. 
460.  Genuine & useful feedback from lovely friends, followers, and fans.
461.  Cool Product names.  
462.  S'more's Ice Cream sandwiches::


463.  Black Swan. Finally watched it. Loved it.   
464.  Soy Chorizo (even though I also love real chorizo).  
465.  Coconut Records... Jason Schwartzman's band. 
466.  Patience.         
467.  My iPhone. I get so much done when I would otherwise be waiting...       
468.  Cardboard boxes... when they contain cats stuffed into them::    


469.  A tall boyfriend when I need something from the very back of the very top shelf.    
470.  Color coded button collection.  
471.  Ladybugs.      
472.  Funny people.   
473.  Claunch 72 Monochrome "film"/ Hipstamatic Photo App.    
474.  Vanilla Yogurt with pecan granola sprinkled on top.  
475.  This local band (specifically her voice). This song: This video::







When was the last time you stopped to smell the roses & thought about the infinite list of things to be grateful for in your life? 


❤  
-t 

No comments:

Post a Comment