Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mail Day!

The super sweet and adorable Julie over at Restless Hearts is one of my newest pen pals. Check out what the mailman brought me from darling Julie...  a sweet little envelope with some R-rated spoke cards (even though I don't even own a bike at present). You can see the ones that Julie has on her bike in this blog post.

The envelope was a little puffy for just a note and some 70's soft-core p o r n. "Gee what else is in there?" you may be asking... this amazing breakfast plate that Julie whipped up! How did she know that I was craving a hearty helping of steak and eggs?!   

discovering my breakfast
I haven't decided what I am going to stitch this tasty breakfast onto yet.  Maybe a hoodie, or one of my old punky/thrashed cardigans (i have a weird thing for old cardigans that have been poorly stitched back together like frankenstein).  Perhaps I will sew it onto a pillow cover so that I can lay my face down into my food.  OR... how about I put it onto one of the sassy new skirts that I plan to make so that I can wear my food around town? 

the spoke cards: get it? ride? bicycle... it's punny. 
in effort to not offend anyone I added the sunburst over the naughty bits.
& i do hope that no one was offended.


Have you received anything good in the mail recently? Leave me a comment and tell me about it. 
❤  
-t


& speaking of awesome things + the Restless Hearts blog...
just a reminder that Saturday is the last day to enter the giveaway over Yonder to win one of my Hip-to-be-Square journals.    


No comments:

Post a Comment