Sunday, June 19, 2011

Event:: Hecho Local

Just one week from today I will be peddling my crafty goods at this awesome event in the Mission District of San Francisco, just one block from the 16th Street BART station.  



There will be live music, fashions shows, tons of crafty vendors, a raffle, and even face painting for the kiddos!  Being in 'The Mish', there are tons of amazing places to eat, including Reaction Restaurant right next door to the gallery, which I am told is tasty-awesome! (I will have coupons to Reaction Restaurant to share w/ the first 12 people who stop by my booth) 

But wait! There's more!
From PuNk rAwk pUrL you can expect to see:: 
  • A few new lines not yet available in my Etsy shop
  • Special Show Pricing
  • A lovely new felty banner that I have been stitching up
  • Lot's of goofy smiles and my silly glam rock haircut. 

RSVP to the event if you'd like. Or... just show up & surprise me. 

I'll see ya' next Sunday! 


❤  
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment