Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vlog Q&A

 Another vlog...  
a.k.a another opportunity for you to witness just how goofy looking I am whilst speaking. You can also have a laugh at the first vlog I posted. 

The questions for this q&a were taken from a post on the My Girl Thursday blog. You should go and check out her blog because she is awesome and also because she is celebrating a massive milestone with an equally massive giveaway. 

Of course there are a few disclaimers before you are cleared for vlog viewing takeoff
{& mere lessons for me to learn before recording again}:: 
1. I am wearing puffy princess sleeves under my cardigan & as a result 
I look like a linebacker. 
2. There is a pesky glare on my glasses. 
3. The screen capture is HIDEOUS! & no matter how many attempts I made to edit past it... it's here. Frog face of the worst kind. Don't be scared, once you get past the screen capture there are plenty more friendlier yet still embarrassing Tammy faces to be laughed at .  Thank you Vimeo for making it super easy to change the screen capture video thumbnail. The hard part was finding the how-to based on wrong search term. 






If you'd like to reply to the questions in your own vlog: 
1.Do you have a middle name?
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
3. What's your favorite drink?
4. Favorite song at the moment?
5. What would you name your children?
6. Do you participate in any sports?
7. Favorite Book?
8. Favorite Colour?
9. Favorite Animal?
10. Favorite perfume?

Okay... Now I am curious, what is your favorite perfume?

❤  

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment